Quite simply a GALAVANTIER Contributor is anyone who is passionate about travel and open to sharing their experiences with a community.
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”- Susan Sontag
While there will always be GALAVANTIER Team Members posting content, we want YOU to have control. Just as we hope to introduce the community to fun and exciting happenings and adventures in the world of travel; teach us and make us aware.
Show us your favorite vacation destination, the best place you’ve discovered to snorkel, that can’t miss art museum or mountain to hike, share some photos from a sporting event or an amazing garden you came across.
Have a video of your first time sky diving or reeling in that monster yellowtail tuna? Think about sharing that and spurring a fellow GALAVANTIER to jump out of an airplane or go sport fishing.
The beauty of being a GALAVANTIER Contributor is that you are giving and receiving access to countless possibilities in the travel sphere.
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
GALAVANTIER is what you make of it and while you may find shared similar interests with a fellow Contributor, chances are good that you will also introduce travel experiences to someone who enjoys the complete opposite and vice versa.
Through words, photos and video each GALAVANTIER can tell an individual story that may touch complete strangers yet help them decide the next vacation, weekend trip, spontaneous activity, forge a new friendship, reconnect with a long lost friend, bring a smile to someone’s face and so on.
“Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
If you can answer yes to any of the following, you qualify to be a GALAVANTIER Contributor
• Have you taken a plane, train, automobile, bike, perhaps even hiked to visit family, friends, vacation, attend business meetings, celebrate a special occasion, explore, go camping, try something new and the likes?
• Do You Keep Your Own Travel Diaries?
• Do you have blog or would like to start one?
• Are you a fan or sunrises or sunsets?
• Do you own a camera or cell phone with a camera?
• Does your adrenaline get going before mountain biking, rock climbing, whipping a race car around the track?
• Experienced Las Vegas
• Visited the Statue of Liberty
• Tasted wine in Napa
• Perused the Hollywood Walk of Stars
• Seen the Mona Lisa in person
• Had your picture taken with Mickey Mouse
• Gone fishing
• Seen a Broadway show
• Skied the fresh powder at Mammoth Mountain
• Been to the Daytona 500
• Toured the Louvre
• Sat in the bleachers at Wrigley Field
• Sun soaked in South Beach
• Visited San Diego to cross the border into Tijuana
• Spring Break veteran
• Checked out live music on 6th Street
• Visited Graceland
• Eaten Key Lime Pie in Florida
• Traveled on Route 66
• Cruised before
• Caught wild salmon in Alaska
• Played Blackjack in Macau
• Dreamed of scaling Mt. Everest
• Run with the bulls in Pamplona
• Drank Champagne in Champagne
• Photographed a lion on a safari
• Swam with dolphins
• Attended a Renaissance Festival
• Watched the fireworks on the 4th of July from Washington D.C.
• Rode your hog to Sturgis
• Caught a concert at Red Rocks
• Toured the Vatican
• Crossed the border from Israel to Egypt
• Partied on Bourbon Street
• Gone Down Under and caught a Rugby match in Australia
• Experienced Carnival in Brazil
• Chanted ole, ole, ole, ole at an English Premier League match
• Went back in time by visiting Williamsburg, Virginia
• Scuba dived
• Got lei’d in Hawaii
• Strolled the beach in Thailand
• Took the next plane to Hong Kong
• Ate saltwater taffy on the Jersey Shore
• Shucked oysters in Myrtle Beach
• Photographed Mt. Rushmore