Are you coming to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving and looking for a home cooked meal? If so, you’re in luck as there are a bevy of options for you to choose from this year.
- Out at Red Rock Las Vegas and Green Valley Ranch, as the Grand Café at each property will be dishing up a delectable Thanksgiving feast for $14.99 complete with roast turkey, apple bacon stuffing, green beans and dessert.
- Tender Steak & Seafood at Luxor Las Vegas is offering a three-course meal with items including butternut squash ravioli, Fuji apple soup, heirloom organic turkey with dried fruit and foie gras sourdough stuffing, sweet potato puree with maple butter, braised Brussels sprouts with garlic, and green beans and dessert. Cost is $49 per person.
- Comme Ca at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has an exquisite Thanksgiving dinner option. For $47 per person and served family style, you’ll feast on endive salad, charcuterie, pumpkin soup, wood-fire smoked heritage turkey, sweet potatoes, foie gras stuffing, green bean cassoulet and for dessert, pumpkin cheesecake. Want to add some drinks to dinner, for $75 you get the meal above plus unlimited bubbles!
- The newest dining destination on the Strip, Bagatelle at Tropicana Las Vegas has Thanksgiving menu specials featuring dishes such as butternut squash soup, oven roasted turkey, roasted prime rib, traditional sides and pumpkin pie.
- Looking for a view with Thanksgiving dinner? Head out to Marche Bacchus French Bistro and Wine Shop for an early bird a la carte dinner featuring such items as duck confit salad, black truffle parmesan risotto, squash soup, seared scallops, turkey roulade, rack of lamb and more.
- First Food & Bar at The Palazzo Las Vegas is dishing up a true Thanksgiving feast for $42. Guests will enjoy apple cider, roasted pumpkin corn bisque, salad, traditional turkey with a heap of side dishes followed by a pie bar for dessert!
- Taking Thanksgiving to Downtown Las Vegas? The Flame Steakhouse at the El Cortez has a Thanksgiving meal for $19.95 complete with salad, butternut squash soup, turkey with traditional sides and dessert.