The weekend has arrived and if you are spending it in Las Vegas, you are in luck as there are some great concerts and comedy. At Galavantier.com we are running down exactly what you’ll want to score tickets for this weekend in entertainment.
Thursday, September 20
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas continues a run of great musical guests as Ryan Leslie is the latest performer as part of the hotel’s Thursday night BLVD Social Club. Tickets are $20 plus tax and fees.
- Hip-hop rules at the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay as 2 Chainz performs. Tickets start at $25 plus tax and fees.
- Get ready for a funky good time as, Robert Randolph & The Family Band perform inside the brand new music venue at the Hard Rock Hotel, Vinyl. Tickets are $25 plus tax and fees.
- History will be on display at the legendary duo Hall & Oates take the stage for a night of hit music at The Joint inside Hard Rock Hotel. Tickets start at $45 plus tax and fees.
- Pearl at Palms Casino Resort will be rocking as the Stone Temple Pilots perform their hits. Tickets are $49 plus tax and fees.
Friday, September 21
- Las Vegas will be a musical playground especially at MGM Grand where the iHeartRadio two-day concert takes place featuring a bevy of top musicians including Usher, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Green Day, No Doubt, Pink, Rihanna, Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia and more!
- Carlos Santana continues his run of spectacular shows at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay. Tickets start at $99.50 plus tax and fees.
- The hilarious duo of Kevin James and Ray Romano return to the Mirage for two nights of laughs. Tickets start at $99.99 plus tax and fees.
- The Orleans will be a barrel of laughs as, Dana Carvey performs in the showroom for two nights. Tickets start at $54.95 plus tax and fees.
- David Spade returns to Las Vega and performs for two nights at The Venetian Las Vegas. Tickets start at $65 plus tax and fees.
- Country superstar Luke Bryan brings the party to Red Rock Resort. Tickets start at $29 plus tax and fees.
Saturday, September 22