Father’s Day is this Sunday and while Dad will surely have his day to do as he pleases, if you are taking him to Las Vegas, here are some manly ideas to consider.
- Does Dad like a great steak? A trip to Wolfgang Puck’s CUT Steakhouse or Mario Batali’s CARNEVINO, both at The Palazzo Las Vegas is your calling to feed the hunger and slice into delicious cuisine.
- How about a fun and hip environment with some good eats? Holsteins Shakes and Buns at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and First Food & Bar inside The Shoppes at The Palazzo Las Vegas are rocking places to nosh on some tasty eats and enjoy some tasty beverages.
- If Father’s Day calls for sushi, take your #1 Dad to Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas where you’ll treat him to some of the freshest sushi and sashimi in the country.
- When it’s time for dessert, you have a plethora of options to cure the sweet tooth. Here’s a list of five favorites.
- Drop by The Chandelier at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for a multi-level cocktail experience.
- Looking for a view? Mandarin Bar at Mandarin Oriental or miX at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay offer breathtaking views of The Strip.
- If your Father is more of a nightclub enthusiast, Saville Row at Luxor crafts wonderful cocktails in an intimate and fun speakeasy spot.
- Drinks and cigars? Make sure to take your Father to Casa Fuente inside The Forum Shops at Caesars for a single malt and fine cigar while relaxing on the indoor patio.
- Is your father an avid golfer? Give Galavantier.com a call at 1.877.425.2826 and book his tee times on some of Las Vegas’ elite courses.
- If Dad is an off-road enthusiast, VORE (Vegas Off-Road Experience) is a must as you’ll test your driving skills romping through the desert on a professional course.
- Dream of driving a Ferrari? With Dream Racing you can do just that out at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- How about skydiving? At Vegas Indoor Skydiving you keep Dad from having to jump out of an actual airplane 12,000 feet above the ground while still giving him the thrill of flying through the sky!
Now get out and treat your Dad on his day to a wonderful Las Vegas experience.