A three day holiday weekend in Las Vegas, check. And what better than spending Memorial Day Weekend getting wild and crazy at one of the many Las Vegas pool parties that pepper The Strip. From the wild, raucous scene at hot spots like TAO Beach at The Venetian Las Vegas, Wet Republic at MGM Grand Las Vegas and Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas to some of the “newer” pools such as Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas, Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and Liquid at Aria Las Vegas, Las Vegas has the biggest and best pool parties for you to take part in. No matter which venue you choose to go to (consider going to a different one everyday), there will be world renowned DJs spinning the soundtrack to your fun in the sun.
While you will no doubt be in party mode, a few things to remember:
- Drink plenty of water: go for a one drink, one water ratio if you can
- Sunscreen: You don’t want to be looking like a lobster cooked, do you?
- Arrive early: pool parties traditionally open at 11 a.m., even earlier on holiday weekends
- Bring only what you REALLY need: ID, cash or credit card and a cell phone – other items may be confiscated
- Use common sense: all pools have a zero tolerance policy, if it’s illegal, security will be on you