On Memorial Day Weekend the weather gets a little hotter, the parties get a little crazier and The Strip becomes a haven for partygoers and tourists alike. The weekend marks the unofficial start to summer in Las Vegas and does so with a plethora of big-name artists, DJs, celebrities and wild celebrations. Here’s a rundown of your dayclub and nightclub events to keep the party going all weekend long.
Friday, May 25:
- Ditch Fridays at the Palms Casino Resort kicks the weekend off one day early with a pool party spread across three pools and two levels with international DJ Roger Sanchez spearheading the fun. The party then goes inside where Taboo of the Black Eyed Peas takes over the turntables at Rain, members of the UK band A Silent Film will be on hand in the intimate ghOstbar and Mark Foster of Foster the People performs under the stars at Moon Nightclub.
- Two years ago Steve Wynn brought us the lavish Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub and with the clubs’ anniversary, comes the one-two punch of Sebastian Ingrosso and Steve Aoki. Ingrosso, of Grammy-nominated Swedish House Mafia, will control the beats at Encore Beach Club during the day, while Aoki will bring his wild partying antics to Surrender Nightclub that night.
- The world’s No. 1 DJ Tiësto along with Manufactured Superstars will take over XS Nightclub, while Afrojack and Warren Peace will spin at Tryst Nightclub.
- Your favorite girl next door, Holly Madison, will make an appearance at Chateau Nightclub inside Paris Las Vegas while Felix da Housecat spins.
- Pure Nightclub inside Caesars Palace welcomes Gabe Saporta, the lead singer of Cobra Starship, where he will perform some of the group’s top hits like “Girls Go Bad,” and “Snakes On A Plane.”
- The often shirtless duo the EC Twins will spin the party at Tao Beach at The Venetian Las Vegas during the day and Trey Songz will bring his hits to Tao Nightclub that night. Cassie will perform at Lavo Nightclub, Tao’s sister club inside The Palazzo Las Vegas.
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will bring in Cosmic Gate to start the celebration with Benny Benassi and Fedde Legrand spinning later that evening at the nightclub.
Saturday, May 26:
- Hip hop takes over the Palms Casino Resort Saturday with Busta Rhymes at Palms Pool Saturdays and Ludacris at Rain Nightclub that night.
- Rapper Fabolous brings his hits like “Young’n (Holla Back),” and “Throw It In The Bag,” to Haze Nightclub, while DJ E-Rock spins a special DJ set.
- Encore Beach Club welcomes Steve Angello of Swedish House Mafia, AN21 and Max Vangelli before the trio takes the party to XS Nightclub that night. Tiësto moves his legendary electronic dance music to Surrender Nightclub as Skrillex takes over Tryst Nightclub.
- Dev will make a special performance at Pure Nightclub while rap icon Ice T and his wife Coco will host the party at LAX Nightclub inside Luxor.
- Sean Kingston will perform at Lavo Nightclub with a special set by DJ Reflex.
- Benny Benassi brings his house beats to Tao Beach during the day.
- The weekly Nectar Musical Festival at the Hard Rock Hotel will feature DJ Kilmore of Incubus after their show at The Joint, along with Richard Beynon and Manuel De La Mare.
Sunday, May 27:
- DJ Vice and Ne-Yo combine to get the original Vegas pool party, Rehab, going at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Sky Blu of LMFAO fame starts his residency at Pure Nightclub.
- DJ Jazzy Jeff brings his legendary beats of everything from hip hop to rock to Moon Nightclub along with ?uestlove.
- The man in the mouse head, deadmau5 will bring an epic show to XS Nightclub, while Lil Jon and Manufactured Superstars spin at Tryst Nightclub. David Guetta makes his Encore Beach Club debut during the day and Calvin Harris, will bring his hot song “Feel So Close,” and electronic beats to Surrender Nightclub that night.
- Kaskade returns to Marquee for a dayclub performance, while Armin van Buuren and Gareth Emery spin at Marquee Nightclub.
- Nelly will perform at 1OAK Nightclub at The Mirage, while Akon and DJ E-Rock perform at Haze Nightclub at Aria Las Vegas.
Monday, May 28:
- The final day of the four-day celebration sees a duo of legendary house music DJs at Wynn and Encore with David Guetta at XS Nightclub, along with a special set by Avicii, and deadmau5 at Encore Beach Club.
- ATB and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano spin at Marquee Dayclub followed by DJ Vice and Nicky Romero at Marquee Nightclub.