The weekend is just about here and at Galavantier.com we are running down your best bets when it comes to entertainment on the Las Vegas Strip. A lot of great concerts and comedy acts to keep you entertained if you are coming to Las Vegas this weekend.
Thursday, April 26
- There “Ain’t no rest for the wicked” as Cage The Elephant crank it up and perform outdoors at the BLVD Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Tickets are $27.50 plus tax and fees.
- Gilbert Gottfried brings his stand-up act to the Riviera for an evening of entertainment. Tickets start at $43.98.
- San Francisco rockers, The Mother Hips, take the stage at Hard Rock Café on The Strip. Tickets are $15.
Friday, April 27
- Host of the acclaimed Tosh.0 on Comedy Central, Daniel Tosh takes the stage for a weekend of shenanigans at the Mirage. Tickets start at $59.99 plus tax and fees.
- Emmy and Golden Globe winning comedy icon Jerry Seinfeld brings his shtick to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Tickets start at $75 plus tax and fees.
- Comedian David Spade returns to The Venetian Las Vegas for a weekend of laughs. Tickets start at $65 plus tax and fees.
- R&B, soul singer Musiq Soulchild will perform an intimate show at the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. Tickets start at $45 plus tax and fees.
Saturday, April 28
- The annual, Tiger Jam, returns to Mandalay Bay and this year features Jon Bon Jovi & Friends as well as singer David Cook. Tickets start at $70.
- The Eli Young Band rocks out at Silverton. Tickets are $25.
- Parody hit maker Weird Al Yankovic takes the stage out at Star of the Desert Arena for a night of entertainment. Tickets start at $42.95 plus tax and fees.