The weekend has arrived and at Galavantier.com we are running down your best bets when it comes to entertainment on the Las Vegas Strip. Spring break is winding down but lucky for you there are plenty of concerts and comedy acts to see if you are coming to Las Vegas.
Thursday, March 29
- Gilbert Gottfried brings his stand-up act to the Riviera for an evening of entertainment. Tickets start at $43.98.
Friday, March 30
- Country Music sensation Kellie Pickler takes the stage at the Silverton. Tickets are $30 plus tax and fees.
- The brand new Smith Center for the Performing Arts will be a music and light show not to miss on Friday night as the venue welcomes The Pink Floyd Experience. Tickets start at $27.
- Funnyman Ron White returns to Las Vegas for an evening of laughs at the Mirage. Tickets start at $59.99 plus tax and fees.
Saturday, March 31
- Former Hootie and the Blowfish frontman Darius Rucker brings his country sounds to Mandalay Bay Beach for an outdoor evening of tunes. Tickets are $40 plus tax and fees.
- Art Alexis rides into town with his band, Everclear, for an evening of musical entertainment out at the Cannery. Tickets are $29.95 plus tax and fees.
- The Gambler, Kenny Rogers takes the stage out at Star of the Desert Arena. Tickets start at $38.45 plus tax and fees.
- The Extreme Thing Sports & Music Festival takes place just 15 minutes west of The Strip at Desert Breeze Park where The Used, Less Than Jake, Unwritten Law, Zebrahead and more will perform as part of an all day entertainment extravaganza. Tickets are $20.
- The Smith Center for the Performing Arts welcomes Branford Marsalis for an evening of jazz entertainment. Tickets start at $56.