Gobble, gobble, gobble. Not spending Thanksgiving at home and love football? Come to Vegas and take part in what is a really great option to get friends and family together in a central location during Thanksgiving weekend as part of Viva Las Farmageddon. Courtesy of our friends at Treasure Island, the Strip resort invites you to be a part of a four-day, three-night college football package centered around the University of Iowa Hawkeyes and the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers football game.
There are four Viva Las Farmageddon packages to chose from but if you go for the gusto, your trip will come complete with two buffet meal vouchers, a free slot play voucher, your choice of a spa treatment at the lavish Oleksandra Spa & Salon or 18 holes at Bear’s Best and a ticket to full catered game watching party for the pigskin barnburner.
SIDELINE PACKAGE: from $299.00 for Single to $129.00 pp for Quad
- Three (3) nights Deluxe Room with an arrival date of 11/23, 11/24, or 11/25/11
- $10 Casino Free Play with each new Treasure Island Hotel & Casino Players Club Membership (21 and older)
- All taxes and fees
TOUCHDOWN PACKAGE: from $389.00 for Single to $209.00 pp for Quad
- Includes Sideline Package plus
- One (1) admission per person for the Viva Las Farmageddon Party on Friday 11/25/11
CLUB LEVEL PACKAGE: from $489.00 for Single to $319.00 pp for Quad
- Includes Touchdown Package plus
- One (1) admission per person for the Post-game Tailgate Party on Friday 11/25/11
- Two (2) Buffet Meal Vouchers per person
VIP HIGH ROLLER PACKAGE: from $619.00 for Single to $439.00 pp for Quad
- Includes Club Level Package plus
- Choice of one (1) Spa Package per person or one (1) Golf Package per person
Now that you have an audible for Thanksgiving, are you going to play it safe or go for the win?