Hey everyone, Tour Manager here with a rundown of your Las Vegas entertainment to look forward to this weekend.
Thursday, August 18
- 97.1 The Point Presents “Don’t Stop Believin’ (A Tribute to Journey) at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay. Tickets are $9.71 plus tax and fees.
Friday, August 19
- Emmy and Golden Globe winning comedy icon Jerry Seinfeld brings his shtick to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Tickets start at $75 plus tax and fees.
- Over at The Orleans it’s Country Fest 2011 presented by 102.7 The Coyote featuring chart toppers Dierks Bentley, Craig Campbell and Randy Houser. Tickets start at $15 plus tax and fees. $65 tickets include an autographed Dierks Bentley poster.
Saturday, August 20
- There will be a buzz in the air as English singer-songwriter Adele rolls into town to perform one of her select US tour dates inside The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Also at The Cosmopolitan, American rockers, Death Cab For Cutie will perform outside under the neon glow of Sin City at the Boulevard Pool. Tickets are $39.50 plus tax and fees.
- Multi-talented singer-songwriter Josh Groban brings his “Straight To You” world tour to the MGM Grand Garden Arena for an evening of hits.
- Also performing on The Strip is Lil Wayne protégé, TYGA who will take the stage at the Hard Rock Café on The Strip. Tickets start at $25.
Should be another exciting weekend in Las Vegas and whatever show you make it to, would love to hear about your experience. Keep on rocking!